Elevators, or lifts, are an evil of life when you live in a city of high rises, but you can make the ride more comfortable for your fellow travellers by:
1. Not wearing too much cologne. You do not smell better than the BO guy. You smell just as offensive.
2. Not shouting into your mobile phone. They can’t hear you. You get cut off when the elevator moves.
3. Standing facing forwards. If you stand facing in, it just feels like you’re staring.
4. Look up at the little display that shows you the floor numbers, so it doesn’t feel like you’re staring at the ass of the person in front of you.
5. And this is just because I am a super cranky pants… Don’t get in the elevator with the fat girl on a diet with your AMAZING smelling take away. It makes me hate you and hope its bad, which is just mean and gives me bad karma!
And thus concludes my rant. For the moment. There will probably be more at a later date.