Do you ever have days where you think that you will pass out if you don’t eat quickly enough? Or, where you’ve had such of a bitch of a day at work that you just want to eat and then collapse into bed and binge-watch something suitably trashy on Netflix?!
If you don’t, you’re not human. Just thought I would confirm that for you.
If you are part of the human race, then here is a really quick and simple dish to throw together. Also, it’s syn free which is way better than stopping at the drive thru on your way home!
CHEATS BEEF STIR FRY
- Beef strips
- Baby Sweetcorn
- Mange Tout
- Bean Sprouts
- 2 cloves of Garlic
- 1 tsp Hot Chili Flakes
- 2tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Oyster Sauce
- Heat the wok/deep sided frying pan to a medium-high heat.
- Spray with Fry Lite and add the beef strips.
- Rough cut all the vegetables.
- When beef is half cooked, drain of excess juice.
- Put back on the heat and add your garlic (as much or as little as you like), and sprinkle on chili flakes.
- Add vegetables and cook until just al dente.
- Add soy sauce and oyster sauce, and heat through.
- Serve and enjoy!!
This dish is syn free if served on its own or with homemade rice. A packet of rice is approx 2 syns if you need to bulk the meal out. I tend to put my garlic through a press, but you could rough chop it too.
Any questions, please let me know in the comment section below.